• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom of one page and top of next page
Is there are display mode that will show the bottom of the page you're playing and the top of the next page simultaneously, before going to the next page?

TY
I must be asking this wrong, or maybe I'm just nuts, so let me try to restate

I'd like the first swipe/pedal/touch to change the view from Page 1 of a chart, to the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2, then the subsequent swipe/pedal/touch takes you to page 2 only

Any help apprecaited
(02-22-2014, 01:25 AM)sdhastings Wrote: I must be asking this wrong, or maybe I'm just nuts, so let me try to restate

I'd like the first swipe/pedal/touch to change the view from Page 1 of a chart, to the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2, then the subsequent swipe/pedal/touch takes you to page 2 only

Any help apprecaited

Link points may work for you. They're in the overlay , at the bottom, the arrow that points to a dot.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
As far as I know, that feature isn't available in the current version but I remember reading about it on this forum before. Mike took it as an option to be integrated in a future version (possibly V5???)

Edit:
Indeed, half-page turn in portraitmode is on de list of accepted feature ( http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/....php?tid=3) although there no mention on when it will be released.
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, they say....
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, but still they come
thanks much... i posted over there to make sure my request was heard...
Just to clarify, that feature is going to be included in version 5 (the next update).

Mike
This would be a good feature any idea when version 5 will be available, by the way great app
Wish I had discovered it earlier
Every day brings me closer to completion, but there are still a few critical features that need to be finished before a beta can be released for user feedback and testing. I'll try to get it done as fast as I can.

Mike
(02-25-2014, 05:37 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Every day brings me closer to completion, but there are still a few critical features that need to be finished before a beta can be released for user feedback and testing. I'll try to get it done as fast as I can.

Mike

hurry up mike i have a gig tonightBig Grin