• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Sheets Loaded to a Single Song
All, Sorry, new to this app... This is a pretty basic question. I did search Google, the manual, and this forum before deciding to ask.

If I have a song that is four pages, for example, and I am using my tablet's camera to load them... how do I get these four pages into a single song?
(03-08-2014, 12:17 AM)bogantz Wrote: All, Sorry, new to this app... This is a pretty basic question. I did search Google, the manual, and this forum before deciding to ask.

If I have a song that is four pages, for example, and I am using my tablet's camera to load them... how do I get these four pages into a single song?

Genius scan.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
what does "Genius scan" mean
(03-08-2014, 03:20 AM)bogantz Wrote: what does "Genius scan" mean

It's a camera scan program. Uses the camera to scan the page/paper and make a jpeg or pdf file. They seem to have it ported to most OS's. Google it and see if it fits your requirements.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
If your scans are images, you can attach multiple images per MS song.
If your scans are PDFs, you can currently attach only a single PDF per song (but note that PDFs can have multiple pages.)

See the other post "Only one PDF per song"
1. you can combine multiple PDFs into a single PDF document with other software
2. Within Mobilesheets you can convert PDF into images so you can use multiple images within the same song, for the individual pages