• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-Scroll enhancement ?
Just bought your app and look forward to enjoyable use! Great work, kudos!

I'm curious whether it is at all possible to make auto-scroll work like a "roll" of pages, i.e., as the bottom of a page is reached, the next page starts scrolling up from the bottom rather than jumping.

I ask because in landscape mode, I find there's typically two lines of music visible (piano score) ... that's great because much of what I play involves a fair amount of rubato and a page jump is not only jarring, but may actually occur too soon/late depending on how the pace is flowing at that moment.

Obviously a bluetooth pedal would solve the timing problem -- or some improvement of my memory skill! But a pedal is just one more bit of kit to carry around, and my memory? Well ... I'll work on that Shy. A scrolling method as described above would not be perfect, but I believe it would be useful to me at least.

I don't profess to know whether this is possible in terms of the programming or not, but if so, an option to scroll by jump or by, for lack of a better term, "piano roll style" would be fabulous.

Many thanks for the time and effort you've put in on this program, and for your consideration.

Victor Z

Messages In This Thread
Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by VictorZ - 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by cdawe55 - 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by Zubersoft - 08-10-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by VictorZ - 08-10-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by François - 10-06-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by jclayphil - 12-22-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: Auto-Scroll enhancement ? - by gmosc - 12-27-2012, 07:17 PM