• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
open pdf with different pdf viewer/editor
That's cool. Thanks for the info. Everyone I know (arrangers and so forth) are using mac and ipads etc.I'm the only one holding the torch for android. I am interested in finding my best use of my tablet and this and other programs. Now that I know that edits within the program can't be seen by my potential subs for my gig then I will avoid using the annotation feature within this program and just use it for performing.
I'll just have to find a balance in how I will rehearse using another program, and then use this program to do setlists and other things that it is strongest at.
All the guys thought it was cool how I used my tablet tonight and were asking what I did (using the USB pedal). landscape mode allows me to stand back about 5 feet and still read the music while giving a show to the audience.
One problem with making annotation in jpeg is that the only thing I did (cross out 2 notes in freehand during sound check) during the gig wound up being an inch over where I drew it.
And if that's the case that annotations will only be usable with other users of this program, then it isn't best that I do too much within the program.
I'm not angry just trying to find what to do. Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll try to be productive with sending problems I will run into.

Messages In This Thread
RE: open pdf with different pdf viewer/editor - by gmosc - 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM