• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artist list not working
I noticed that someone else had this issue with a previous version, but I'm having the same problem with the current build.

Have about 400 sheets in the program, all with complete artist fields. But when I switch to artist view only 2 or 3 show up at a time. Since the songs were put in slowly over time the artist was set in the program not the companion. Not sure if that matters. Thanks.
This has been a very, very difficult problem to track down. I have not been able to replicate it in any of my testing. It helps to know that you set the artists on the tablet, as it lets me narrow down my searching considerably. If anyone can provide a reliable way to get this to occur, please let me know. Thanks for the input Teek.
I've been a Mobilesheet user for a long time now. I have about 750 songs. I think there must have been a bug a while back where the artists weren't being created in sync with the songs so my song/artist indexes are out of sync. What would be nice is an option to erase and recreate all cross-reference indexes and set them in sync.Wink
I definitely need to have some sort of database cleaning function that will re-sync everything, and remove any entries that aren't valid. I'll try to introduce this in one of the upcoming updates. I also think I have a fix for the artist problem.
The re-sync function would be great.
Thanks,
Jerry
Hello...It's been awhile but I still find myself having this issue. When I try to select an artist and have all associated songs return, the results are empty. Have there been any other updates to this or is it a unique issue to me?
Thanks.
Hello Teek,

I have not done any additional work on this issue lately, as version 5 will be changing the way artists are handled (which will inadvertently fix this issue). I can see light at the end of the tunnel for version 5, so hopefully it won't take too long to get something out.

Mike