• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone version wanted
I know that phones are too small to do many of MS features. None the less there are times when I am out performing and some limited features would be better than none. Simply display only and or playing audio files would be nice. I resort to ireal b or look up lyrics on Google. I bet there are others that would pay for the phone version.

I don't prefer my phone camera but when I don't have a good one the phone camera becomes valuable. Hope others will support this plus you can profit from your hard work. A simple viewer player is all that is needed.

Thanks for the best portable software I use!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
As previously mentioned at http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=1003 it's possible right now to install it on a phone, so would a specially designed phone version really be necessary?
Thanks for the info. Last time I checked it said incompatible device on Google Play. Will try Amazon. If it works at all I will be happy. My Old Galaxy has a 4.5inch screen that will work well for lyrics and audio playback.

I just loaded nearly 600 songs on my Galaxy s2 and MS woks fine. Hey Mike, Suspect most persons like me don't know this. This a big deal because I always carry a phone. ALSO RELIEVED THAT BACKUP AND RESTORE WORKED PERFECT. Thanks for the tip on this!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon