• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge muiltiple images in one
I have many songs which are in png format. After I imported all in Mobilesheet I have a long list of songs, but if a song has 2,3 or more pages I want to merge them to 1 song. What is the easiest way to do so? Loading each png separately takes alot of time because in the song edit every time I have to navigate from a root directory all over again. All of my pngs are named logically and it could be an easier way to merge, or to recognize its a same song. It looks like this: Desafinado 1o3, Desafinado 2o3, Desafinado 3o3...
I'd say the easiest and neatest way is simply to convert the images to a PDF file.

This free Windows program will do just that:
http://www.pdfarea.com/Image-to-PDF-Converter-Free.htm
Agreed - much better as PDF's.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Chagalj,

While using a PDF is probably the easiest way to combine multiple images into one song, MobileSheets supports adding any number of images to one song. In fact, the batch import is supposed to take similarly named songs and combine them together. If you use the song editor, when you tap the folder to select a file, you can check multiple images before clicking OK to add them all at once.

Mike
(05-26-2014, 02:44 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Chagalj,

While using a PDF is probably the easiest way to combine multiple images into one song, MobileSheets supports adding any number of images to one song. In fact, the batch import is supposed to take similarly named songs and combine them together. If you use the song editor, when you tap the folder to select a file, you can check multiple images before clicking OK to add them all at once.

Mike

But I can not do that because I batch imported all of my pngs and now they are all in different subdirectories. I have to select one by one in song editor. And there is 7000 of pngs, when I open folder for adding pages I can see only ~1000 of them. There should be an easier way to merge songs, within main interface in song list.
If it were me I think I would merge the files on the pc, save them to a new file, then re-install [batch import] the merged files to MS. A PITA but probably the best way to get to where you want since the time requirement is going to be similar. I merged mine [all pdf's] before importing.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
(05-26-2014, 11:18 PM)Skip Wrote: If it were me I think I would merge the files on the pc, save them to a new file, then re-install [batch import] the merged files to MS. A PITA but probably the best way to get to where you want since the time requirement is going to be similar. I merged mine [all pdf's] before importing.

Thanks, I guess I will have to do just that.