• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano score on choir partitures
I would like to be able to show the piano score on a choir partitures, hiding the choir scores. For example, by marking the lines that should be hidden (or reversely, by marking the lines that should be displayed).

This is especially useful to display a compact piano excerpt with less page flips.

Frank.
(05-26-2014, 06:23 AM)fschop Wrote: I would like to be able to show the piano score on a choir partitures, hiding the choir scores. For example, by marking the lines that should be hidden (or reversely, by marking the lines that should be displayed).

This is especially useful to display a compact piano excerpt with less page flips.

Frank.

Frank, MobileSheets is NO notation software - it displays pictures and pdfs scanned or possibly created by notation software.
So it does not know about scores and chords and voices...
I don't think that your requested feature will be available in near/medium future.
I think the best you can do is create a box in the annotations editor with a white background (to cover up text in the document) so it covers the choir score. Then you can also use that space to write in notes/annotations.

I hope this helps.

Jeff

(05-26-2014, 04:08 PM)Harry_M Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 06:23 AM)fschop Wrote: I would like to be able to show the piano score on a choir partitures, hiding the choir scores. For example, by marking the lines that should be hidden (or reversely, by marking the lines that should be displayed).

Frank.

Frank, MobileSheets is NO notation software - it displays pictures and pdfs scanned or possibly created by notation software.
So it does not know about scores and chords and voices...
I don't think that your requested feature will be available in near/medium future.
...or you could create 2 songs - one as choir partiture and one as piano score (either by your notation software, or, if the score is scanned, via cut&paste in a picture editor).
I do splitting songs by voices via notation software for a long time now - it works fine for me.
That's what I currently do: create 2 songs. I don't request that MS finds the piano scores for me; I can mark them myself. And I don't need to blank out the voice scores, I want them hidden and collapsed so that the page only shows the parts of the pages I have marked, without big white spaces between them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5110 met Tapatalk