• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress on Annotations and Odd Crash
(09-18-2012, 12:28 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Anyone with a Galaxy Note 10.1 that wants to help beta test? I'll do as much testing as I can with just my finger, but I doubt it will be as nice. I'm also concerned about performance with a very large number of freemode drawings on the screen, so this is another thing I will be testing.

Yes of course, it would be a pleasure for me being a beta tester!

(09-18-2012, 12:28 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Also Booze (or anyone else that wants to comment), for highlighting, would it be better to be able to just draw a box around the section you want to highlight, or do you want to just use freeform drawing to drag over things?
Thinking of classical music like Chopin in your example, I think it could be
easier marking with freeforms, than with boxes. Sometimes notes go up and down outside the systems so it could happen, that at the beginning you have a very big box, where you need only a small one. Perhaps it would be possible, to rotate boxes in free degrees, so you don't have always horizontal boxes.
I don't know if this is possible in PDFs with sheet music, but highlighting difficult sections or solos would be a great feature. I use it often in RepliGo Reader to mark important things in texts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progress on Annotations and Odd Crash - by Booze - 09-18-2012, 04:02 AM