• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoomlevels for multiple pages at once
Question 
Is there a way, or could a manner be added, by which all pages of a multipage score can be given the same level of zoom?

Now, when adding an 8-page score, each page has to be zoomed in separately while they all need the same zoompercentage.

I hope you understand what I mean.
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, they say....
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, but still they come
There is a global zoom funtion. If you perform a "pinch" gesture to zoom when the page is displayed (not while it is edited) the zoom will be repeated on all pages.

Curt
Curt is correct. You can zoom either by using the pinch gesture or by using the zoom slider in the bottom left of the overlay. You can also tap the numeric value next to the slider to specify an exact value.
I think it would be nice to be able to set a true "global" default zoom level in the "Options" section.
The global zoom level is saved per song, but if all or most of your songs have exactly the same dimensions, and render the same size, I suppose a default global zoom might be nice. I'll see about adding an option to specify this.
(05-02-2012, 12:24 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The global zoom level is saved per song, but if all or most of your songs have exactly the same dimensions, and render the same size, I suppose a default global zoom might be nice. I'll see about adding an option to specify this.

I just came across this post and I guess it could be a solution to a problem for me if it was possible to set a real global default for all the sheets in one step. As I use a big screen in landscape mode most of my sheets are displayed by default about half the size of a A4 (about letter sized) page. I like to see the entire page (maybe in future two pages side by side) and so every start I have to set to 50% zoom (which is about that size).
Maybe this feature is already implemented and I just do not know about or maybe this could be done with 5.0 ?