• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Transferring PDF music files to Acer Iconia Tablet
Could someone tell me the simplest method of transferring a PDF music file from my PC to my Acer Iconia 500 Tablet. Thanks for help given.
If possible please send email to: joebesse@aol.com

Joe
Huh
1. Connect your tablet to the wifi.
2. Start the mobilesheets companion (on your PC).
3. Start mobilesheets on the tablet.
4. Click the circular sync icon on the tablet app.
5. A popup should appear on the PC saying that something is trying to connect (click OK or double click the tablet).
6. Drag and drop the PDF from your file manager into the companion.
7. A dialog will appear with song name, artist etc. Click OK to save.
There are several ways. My Favorite it is to use a Drop box folder from the PC then copy and paste on the tablet. You can also copy to from a memory card or external drive or use wifi or a direct usb connection. I keep all of my music related files on Drop box. Mike says Drop box integration may become a MS feature in future versions.
(09-10-2012, 12:57 AM)cdawe55 Wrote: 1. Connect your tablet to the wifi.
2. Start the mobilesheets companion (on your PC).
3. Start mobilesheets on the tablet.
4. Click the circular sync icon on the tablet app.
5. A popup should appear on the PC saying that something is trying to connect (click OK or double click the tablet).
6. Drag and drop the PDF from your file manager into the companion.
7. A dialog will appear with song name, artist etc. Click OK to save.

Hi Cdaw,

Thanks for the great info. Will check it out today for sure.

Joe

(09-10-2012, 01:00 AM)gman Wrote: There are several ways. My Favorite it is to use a Drop box folder from the PC then copy and paste on the tablet. You can also copy to from a memory card or external drive or use wifi or a direct usb connection. I keep all of my music related files on Drop box. Mike says Drop box integration may become a MS feature in future versions.

Hi Gman,

I am not familiar with Drop box. Can you give me a link to this and I can give it a try. Thanks again for your great info.

Joe
You can get a free Drop Box app on Google play along with free account. Next download the pc version from Drop box. The advantage of using this method is you can upload hundreds of files at a time and then access them from all of your pcs, tablets and phones. You can also allow folder sharing as well. There are several other free services - all worth trying.
(09-10-2012, 10:55 AM)gman Wrote: You can get a free Drop Box app on Google play along with free account. Next download the pc version from Drop box. The advantage of using this method is you can upload hundreds of files at a time and then access them from all of your pcs, tablets and phones. You can also allow folder sharing as well. There are several other free services - all worth trying.

Thanks Gman for the great tips. Will check them out.

JoeWink