• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to everyone
This is Volkhard, a new member of the crowd. I was urking for a while, but did not feel too good about using my trusted Galaxy 10.1 (first generation). I got myself a Archos FamilyTab2 that arrived today. I downloaded the full version of Mobile sheets and tomorrow I will do some scans and try to familiarize myself with the software.
I am just playing my KORG PA900 for myself at home, but having not to deal with the songbooks and going digital for the sheetmusic should be fun.

I am sure I will have some questions down the road. But for today I just wanted to say Hi.
Hello and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you made a good choice.
Hello Volkhard, welcome! There are a lot of helpful people on the forums, and I'm usually available to answer questions as well, so feel free to ask away.

Mike
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I just downloaded the PC companion to my laptop and checked that I was able to connect via WIFI: Everything seems to work. Next task is to start to scan in order to create a song. I have a big Ricoh Copier/Printer at my disposal and will scan the images first into a folder on my laptop from where I then can rename etc. I am planning to use B/W 200dpi resolution and scan into the A4 format.
I will see how that works and might come back with questions if it doesn't.