• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk uploader has bizarre results
I have a similar problem with batch conversion with the Companion. The PDFs I'm trying to convert are stored on a network storage drive. Companion is running on laptop with Win XP SP2. MobileSheets is running on Lenovo Ideatab S2109a running Android 4.0.4. I'm trying to create the MobileSheets database on an "external" sd card. Transfer in question is 48 pdf's.

Message I receive on the PC: "Transfer error. An error was encountered transferring the following files: /mnt/ext_sdcard/mobilesheets_db/1_001 I'll fly away.pdf The associated song will not display correctly. Ensure that you don't have files/folders locked that may have prevented deleting existing files."

I get this message for all 48 pdf's. MobileSheets on the tablet registers an error similiar to this original post. "Unable to create file....."file may be locked or inaccessible (is PC locking file ?)" I get this message on the tablet for all pdf's in the transfer.

MobileSheets song list shows all 48 files on both the tablet and the PC Companion. Sure enough, they will not display on the tablet... and there are no files on the sd card.

I have been working with this for some time now. This error screws the db on the tablet. To get a fresh start, I have been uninstalling-installing the program... which is somewhat of a pain. I recently began to restore the db from a backup I made with an empty db. This seems to work OK. So far I have had to restart with a clean db about 15 times. I'm still working trying to figure this out. obviously both the tablet and the PC knows there is a problem.

Messages In This Thread
Bulk uploader has bizarre results - by pianopete - 10-13-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: Bulk uploader has bizarre results - by RoyC - 11-27-2012, 02:58 AM
RE: Bulk uploader has bizarre results - by RoyC - 11-28-2012, 01:32 AM