• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full View
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
I would like to know how can i do to view my sheets in full size, becouse in my tablet above ane below, appears black zones.
Thanks for your support.

image: https://www.flickr.com/gp/cholitoweb/4UF2aN

[Image: 4UF2aN]
I get bars like that when the aspect ratio of the page is different to the tablet. You can zoom in though with a two finger zoom, and I think you can save a default zoom in the song's settings
MobileSheetsPro will also support stretching the music to fill the screen if that's what you want. It's always best if you can make the sheet music aspect ratio match the tablet dimensions though, as stretching it will look a little worse.

Mike
Thanks for all your support ! I hope the new release soon !
I am just getting back in to this app after being away from it for a couple of years. Have they developed a way to have the PDF page fill the screen in proportional ratio?

Thank you, Ellis
(09-30-2014, 06:44 AM)ETF111 Wrote: I am just getting back in to this app after being away from it for a couple of years. Have they developed a way to have the PDF page fill the screen in proportional ratio?

Thank you, Ellis

Not in this version =(
(09-30-2014, 06:44 AM)ETF111 Wrote: Have they developed a way to have the PDF page fill the screen in proportional ratio?

If the aspect ratio of the file is not the same as that of the display then it must be distorted in some way, if made to fit the display.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
But, I think we are waiting to the new version for this feature.
(10-02-2014, 12:08 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: But, I think we are waiting to the new version for this feature.

Indeed, but what I said before still holds. Unless the aspect ratio
of the original is the same as that of the screen, some distortion is inevitable.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here