• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets for Windows 8 tablets
Sure, I can look into setting something up for that when the time comes. Right now I really have my hands full, so it might be best to wait for a bit before creating a flood of requests for the Windows version Smile
That's fine. It looks like we are using this one for Windows (emulation) anyway.
(02-02-2016, 11:39 PM)DirtyHarry Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 09:23 AM)Barotti Wrote: Pen works really fine on SP3 with Windows 10 and DuOS.

And it works not only as a pointing device but as a pen for writing annotations in MSPro?

I think there shouldn't be any differences between SP3's pen and SP4's.

Barotti, how did you do that?
Any special driver installations?

Sorry, nothing special done. Pen works fine for annotations, just like your finger does, but more precicely.
Yes it works perfectly.

I was not used to change pen settings on my Galaxy Note tablet. But this was necessary on my new Win10/AMIDuOS installation.

I'm really happy.

Performance is 10 - 20% better with my MS-Surface Pro 4 (Core i7, 16 GB, 512 GB)
Just want to share another option for Windows users RemixOS. It's based on Android-x86 and it supports multiple android apps at once in windows and it looks like Windows 10. First beta version was released yesterday but it looks really interesting. If anyone is interested, look here - http://www.jide.com/en/remixos-for-pc

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7