• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
export 1 song as pdf
Hello,

I am using Mobile sheet now for more then 2 years and i am very happy with it.
Already had some email contact woth Mike about ideas i have. And always within 1 or 2 day he answers! Top

Now i have a question. I always keep a backup of all sheets i import in Mobile sheets. So i have always a backup to print.
Now i have 3 numbers i got by mail and imported it in Mobile sheets. And i deleted the mail.......Confused

How can i export a single number as PDF to my documents?
On the assumption that you make a backup using Companion, just open the backup file (with Companion). Select the chart you want and right click on it, this will export that file to the same folder the backup file was in.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(10-06-2014, 07:12 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: On the assumption that you make a backup using Companion, just open the backup file (with Companion). Select the chart you want and right click on it, this will export that file to the same folder the backup file was in.

Companion is the PC software?
No it never worked for me to get my tablet and the software paired.
Can't answer that - plenty of people here using Companion with no problem at all. I can only suggest you take this up with Mike
Graeme

Some of my music here
(10-06-2014, 10:45 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Can't answer that - plenty of people here using Companion with no problem at all. I can only suggest you take this up with Mike

I use w8 and the manual only talks about w7
If you imported a file into MobileSheets, the file is still present on your device. You can find the exact location by editing the song, and then long pressing the file to see the full path. You can then copy this file to your PC or anywhere else you need it.
(10-07-2014, 02:52 AM)Eric Bakker Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 10:45 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: Can't answer that - plenty of people here using Companion with no problem at all. I can only suggest you take this up with Mike

I use w8 and the manual only talks about w7

Shouldn't be a problem - I'm running Win8 (and more recently win8.1). Prior to that I was running Win 7. Companion works well on all these platforms.
Graeme

Some of my music here
Even if you can't get Companion to connect to your tablet, you still have a way to extract.
On the tablet do a backup, then copy the backup file to your PC. In Companion app you can use the View/Extract Backup option to open the backup file, and extract individual songs or the full list