• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few ideas
Hi,

I'm a relative newbie to MobileSheets so some of these ideas may have been mentioned before. If so, just add my vote. I also notice that a new version is coming soon, so some of this may already have been addressed. anyway, here goes.

Key signature. I'd like to see the key signature of each tune on the main library page. Preferably as a column, not an extra row like other fields. I often have the same tune in different keys. Showing the key would make this easier to handle.

Improved filtering. I see the new version has some improvements, but I'm not sure how far it goes. It would be nice to have a few more boolean operators, like AND, OR and NOT to combine fields.

Scrolling. Half page scrolling sounds good, but I'm not sure how far it goes. I would like a page turn to initially scroll by half a page then some settable time later to scroll the full page without having to touch anything. Also scrolling back by half a page should have a mode where it scrolls the top half of the previous page into view so you can loop round several pages for repeats.

Medleys. I'd like to be able to define a medley of several songs and give it a name. Then be able to add that medley to a set list. A bit like set lists within set lists, but they shouldn't be on the same page as set lists.

Export. Again it looks like the new version has improvements for exporting lists, but just in case, a few features I would like are. The ability to export an "index" for a PDF. So if a PDF has several tunes (like many of the fake book PDFs around) it would be nice to be able to share a list of songs for it. Export of set lists, with or without the song files. So again the ability to share a set list as either just a list of song titles and other optional fields or titles and PDF/image files or an index file to share with other MobileSheet users.

If you got this far, thanks for listening and thanks for a great app. Looking forward to the new version.

Andy

Messages In This Thread
A few ideas - by AndyL - 10-07-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A few ideas - by Joche - 10-08-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: A few ideas - by Zubersoft - 10-08-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: A few ideas - by AndyL - 10-08-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: A few ideas - by Zubersoft - 10-09-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: A few ideas - by AndyL - 10-09-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: A few ideas - by Zubersoft - 10-09-2014, 04:45 AM
RE: A few ideas - by AndyL - 10-09-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: A few ideas - by Zubersoft - 10-09-2014, 06:06 AM
RE: A few ideas - by AndyL - 10-09-2014, 10:10 PM