• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stamps issue
Mike,

I've got an issue with some of my stamps turning white after I close mobile sheets down. If I resize them they turn back to black and all is well. It's strange since I haven't been able to change the color of the stamps anyway!

Also, could changing stamp color be something in the future.

Thanks!!!
That is extremely odd. I'll run some tests tomorrow to see if I can replicate this. I definitely have plans to provide the ability to change stamp colors. I may or may not have time to include that in the update tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks. If there is a way to send the file that is having the issue, let me know, and I can forward it to you somehow!
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but all my annotations are not showing up in normal mode, but I can see them in annotations mode...
This is a bug that I introduced in the last update while trying to fix the scaling issues. Any new annotations you make should be fine, but older ones will not show up. I will fix this in the next update that I'll try to get out this weekend if possible.

Mike
I saw that after I posted Tongue I was in the middle of a show when i posted that from my phone.

Ron