• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please allow stopping at end/beginning of page in set lists
(10-17-2014, 11:55 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Yes, I would appreciate if you could add an option to never advance past the current song (or back to a prior song) via use of the pedal/page turn.

I am fine tapping on the screen to progress to the next song.

That will be very helpful for me.

Thanks so much!

Jeff

(10-17-2014, 10:19 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Jeff,

I have added options that let you skip to the next song or previous song in a setlist. You can assign these to pedal presses or taps on specific spots on the screen (corners and the top). Would you still prefer to have an option to never advance past the current song (forward or backward) when using a pedal? While I can add that, you would then have to tap on the sides of the screen to advance to the next/previous song.

Mike

I'm not Mike, but I think that would be useful. Also useful would be

a) having these corners on the screen show in some transparent color, with indication what they do (next/prev song)
b) similarly, have screen areas that you can hit to jump to the next link-point show up in a transparent colour(again, optionally showing what a press will do)
c) have a similar transparent indicator on the screen show what the next pedal tap left/right (shown on left/right as appropriate) will do

the latter will be helpful for beginners (like me) to get a feel/quick help to what options we have. We can then play with different settings and learn the available options 9and where the sensitive spots are etc) while playing. Over time we'll likely increase the transparency or do w/o those altogether, but it would sure help getting used to things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please allow stopping at end/beginning of page in set lists - by sejtam - 10-23-2014, 09:03 PM