• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music sheet getting deleted
I may have to revisit this issue. I don't like the idea of having the option on the song editor files tab, because I don't think it really fits (it's confusing if you are editing an existing song). I also think for the people who want to use the feature in a way where they want to easily be able to turn it on/off, it's not accessible enough if I put it on the settings screen. I think the thing that really makes sense is that, when you are importing files in the file browser, there should be a checkbox that indicates whether or not you want to delete the currently selected files after importing them. This makes it a "per-file" setting, versus something that is just globally set. I could keep the global setting as a default though, for the people who want always want to delete the originals and don't want to have to check that box every time. The only downside to moving to this model is it increases the complexity a little bit for me. I'd like to hear more opinions on this issue from users.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Music sheet getting deleted - by AndyL - 10-17-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Music sheet getting deleted - by Zubersoft - 10-17-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Music sheet getting deleted - by AndyL - 10-18-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Music sheet getting deleted - by Zubersoft - 10-18-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Music sheet getting deleted - by AndyL - 10-18-2014, 07:00 PM