• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore Library
The restore library option does not have a way to access the back-up file on an external zip drive. Suggestions?
(11-14-2012, 09:36 PM)drewesj Wrote: The restore library option does not have a way to access the back-up file on an external zip drive. Suggestions?
Use your file manager app on your tablet to copy the file from the external device to internal memory (assuming you have space).
(11-15-2012, 12:12 AM)Snard Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 09:36 PM)drewesj Wrote: The restore library option does not have a way to access the back-up file on an external zip drive. Suggestions?
Use your file manager app on your tablet to copy the file from the external device to internal memory (assuming you have space).

I have a HP tablet partitioned into Android. I do not see a file manager on either the regular Web OS or the Android screens. Not sure how to make your suggestion work.
Used the restore option to load the back up file. I can see the names of the songs, setlist info, etc. When I try to load a song or setlist I get an error message "cannot load the file.... does it exist?" The tablet goes into Load mode and freezes up. I am using version 3.7 and companion 1.3.3