• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving sheets from internal to external SD
(12-11-2012, 03:07 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello,

The only way to do this currently, so that you don't lose your metadata, is to edit the song, and in the copy options, check Copy, delete original, and then select SD Card as the destination. Then, just click OK at the top right to save your changes. This will make a copy of the song files, remove them from internal storage, and place them on the SD card. I know it's an inconvenience to do this for every song. When I add options for batch editing, I will make sure that there is a way to change the storage location in the future.
Thanks for your speedy response. It is a nice piece of software and i look forward to the improvements. It will be great to have the ability to change storage locations without losing the metadata. Unfortunately, individual editing of each song is too time consuming for my data base. It will be easier to upload songs from scratch.

It was my fault for not setting up the storage location from the start. I got so excited by using your product , I just jumped in and started uploading.

Thank you for your work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving sheets from internal to external SD - by Spikedog123 - 12-11-2012, 03:35 PM