• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling up a tune from a collection
Is it possible to configure the collection editor so you can call up a tune directly from there?
I have my library organised into collections of tune types (jigs, hornpipes, reels, etc) If I want a specific tune whose name I can remember, I select it from the main alphabetical 'Songs' list, but sometimes I want to see what jigs I have and then choose one. I go to the jigs collection, make my choice, but then can't open it from there. I have to come out of the collection, go into the the 'Songs' list and then find the tune and call it up from there. Is there an easier way?

Also ... I don't find the 'Recent' list very helpful - is it possible to make 'Songs' the default start page rather than 'Recent'?

Thanks, Ray
(PS: apart from a few little things like this, it's a great app - very pleased with it)
Hello Ray,

I will add the ability to load a song directly from either the collections editor or setlist editor. This should be pretty easy to add: if you just press and hold on a song in the editor, an option will be shown to "Load Song"

You can change the default load page for the library in the settings. I'm blanking on the exact name of the setting. It's in the manual if you need it, but you should be able to find it. Let me know if you have any problems.
Ah yes - found the default load page setting - thanks.

And the mod to load songs from collections will be great.

Thanks again.
(12-12-2012, 07:07 PM)raysa Wrote: Ah yes - found the default load page setting - thanks.

And the mod to load songs from collections will be great.

Thanks again.

Is there an easy way to move from a song in a collection back to the collection it came from. It seems to me you have to click through a several menus to get back to the collection to select another songs from the (same) collection.
Click on Filters, then load your collection from there (drop-down menu top left). Now when you exit a song you still only see the list of songs in that collection. It'll stay like that until you choose another collection in the top-left menu or select "none" which takes you back to the full library.

Ray
I would just filter based on collection using the dropdown at the top left that says "Col:" while viewing the library with the Songs button selected. This will filter the songs shown to only ones in your collection. If you tap a song to load it, then go back to the library screen, the list will still be at the same position with the same filters in place.
(07-08-2013, 04:37 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I would just filter based on collection using the dropdown at the top left that says "Col:" while viewing the library with the Songs button selected. This will filter the songs shown to only ones in your collection. If you tap a song to load it, then go back to the library screen, the list will still be at the same position with the same filters in place.

Yes, that works great. Thanks!