• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change from old to new manual? And high praise for the program.
I'm not quite sure where / if the old manual resides in my tablet (galaxy tab 2 10")? Or is it only available when I have an internet connection?

For reading the new manual when offline, do I simply copy the pdf to the pictures folder where my pdf scores live?

I have had a brilliant series of pre-Christmas gigs thanks to this program! I like to alternate Christmas-related tunes with normal ones, and in previous years, this has meant physically heaving the printed folios on and off the music stand.

Plus the convenience of having any mp3 backing that I have linked to the song being there as soon as the sheet music is accessed... fantastic!

I have built my Tab into a ply frame with a strong rear hinged tube that fits into a stand, and also doubles as a prop for standing it on a table. I get some mockery from my bandmates for having de-glamorised the ultra-thin Tab 2 by thickening it to 22.5 mm when Samsung had worked so hard to make it thin! The whole thing is still the same area as a sheet of A4.

Hugh, York, UK
(01-02-2013, 09:40 AM)Hugh Wrote: I'm not quite sure where / if the old manual resides in my tablet (galaxy tab 2 10")? Or is it only available when I have an internet connection?

For reading the new manual when offline, do I simply copy the pdf to the pictures folder where my pdf scores live?

Hugh, York, UK

Hugh,

The current manual is on the main website at http://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/manual.html. There is also a link there to download the PDF for offline reading. I never thought of using Mobilesheets to read the manual, but I suppose that would work; I usually use Acrobat Reader for "normal" (non-music) PDF documents.

- Mike