• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errror deleting file for existing song
Hi,
in Companion, if I try to delete a file of a song that already exists on the table it gives me an error.

Adding a further file wirks. But same problem if I want to move files in that song. This occured several times, in prior versions of MS too.

Companion 1.3.5
MS 4.0

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you using PDF files or image files? You are just editing a song, then removing the file? You shouldn't save a song with no images in it. I just noticed the companion appears to be allowing that, which isn't good at all. I'll continue to look for errors with this.
(01-13-2013, 06:37 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Are you using PDF files or image files? You are just editing a song, then removing the file? You shouldn't save a song with no images in it. I just noticed the companion appears to be allowing that, which isn't good at all. I'll continue to look for errors with this.

Using images (JPG) only. Get existing song from tablet, try to delete the image -> error. Even when I added a second image below the first. See attachment for the move-failure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, I'll try to fix this today.
I have fixed this issue. It only shows up if you create a new song, then edit it right after creating it. Thanks again.