• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.0.1
Hello Mike,

glad to see you finally released MobileSheetsPro. Thank you for your hard work.
Unfortunately I did not participate on testing the Beta.

I just installed MobileSheetsPro 1.0.1 and imported a MobileSheets library backup.
When I try to open any pdf sheet the app simply closes without any message. 

When trying to add a new pdf file a popup is displayed saying "Schnittmarken werden berechnet" in German and then it returns to the library view immediately without adding the file. 

Adding and displaying jpg works fine.

I had a similar problem with MS 4.1.0 and MS 4.1.1 in October 2013.
See this thread:

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...hp?tid=972

Perhaps the same problem with the AEON tablet.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.
Tablet: Odys Aeon 13"
Android 4.1.1
Thank you for the link to that old thread. I want to try taking one of the changes I made in the old v4.1.2 and apply it to MS Pro. Would you be willing to try installing a version of the beta for me, importing a file, and ensuring that the PDFs work? Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com and I'll send you the beta installer.

Thanks,
Mike
I believe I have a fix for this in place now. rick2703 has been working with me to try to identify the problem - so a big thank you to him for his assistance. I'll probably need to release another update today because this issue is pretty critical for users of some devices.

Mike
(04-16-2015, 04:20 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I believe I have a fix for this in place now.  rick2703 has been working with me to try to identify the problem - so a big thank you to him for his assistance. I'll probably need to release another update today because this issue is pretty critical for users of some devices.

Mike

Hi Mike, 

is the fixed version already available on the google play store?

Patrick
Tablet: Odys Aeon 13"
Android 4.1.1
I just pushed up the update, but it may take a couple hours to show up for everyone. I thought I submitted it last night, but apparently it didn't all go through properly. Sorry for the confusion!

Mike