• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of small things
When I choose to do a backup, I usually point it at my external1 removable storage micro SD card. However, when I do this and it suggests the default backup name, I try to not overwrite the most recent, by adding a sequence number to the backup name. The problem is that I cannot see what files are already there, so it is hard to choose a new number/name. Is there any way to display the destination's contents while asking for the name of the backup file?

Also, while the backup is progressing, it pauses a few times on my installation, I think it is because I have a few quite large PDF files. If this is correct, I think it is displaying the wrong file name. It is showing the name of one of the smaller PDF files. It is probably the last file written before encountering the large one. It would make sense to display the name of the file it is currently processing, so if that is a large file, the user can see why it seems to have paused.

These are hardly show stoppers, just things I thought worth mentioning that would improve the usability of mobilesheets.
I just fixed both of these things. I'll include it with 4.0.1. Thanks for the feedback.