• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove white spaces around music sheets
I'm going to remove the option to save zoom per page, but I will still support saving zoom values per song. This works well if all of the pages are the same size, or at least close. It's just going to get messy if I try to combine cropping with zooming per page.

Great suggestion with the "Preserve Aspect Ratio" checkbox. I'll definitely make sure to add that. As for your question about sharing songs, the other user would get your saved cropping/zoom settings. If the tablets are similar in size and form, this isn't a big deal, but you could definitely get some undesirable settings otherwise. I could always provide an option to reset cropping & zooming while restoring, or just have an option in the song editor. I don't think this is something I can automatically account for though (or at least not easily). If anyone wants to do the math for me on how I would scale the crop & zoom settings between tablets of two different sizes when the score is going to be scaled differently based on the screen sizes to begin with, please let me know Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: remove white spaces around music sheets - by Zubersoft - 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM