• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed in 1.04 [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue
Mike,

I normally have "Show Caption" set to OFF in the "Song Title Formatting" (library text size 18, tablet in landscape mode).

On my Acer DA22HQL, when long pressing a song in a library screen, the hight of a songline changes (increases) when the selection appears.
As a consequence, the selected line is no longer under my finger, but a bit lower. Sometimes it's no longer on the screen if I chose a song near the bottom of the screen.
With "Show Caption" set to ON, this does not happen.

The issue does not happen (whatever the "Show Caption" setting) on my Samsung SM-T900, also landscape mode, text size 18

While looking into this, I also noticed a small error in the Dutch translation (which is excellent by the way!)

The "Show Caption" option is translated as "Toon hoofdletter" wich should be "Toon Ondertitel" which will also make it match the translation of the title "Caption Format" above it.

I have also noticed, that on the Google Play Store, it says MS Pro is "designed for telephones". "Designed for Tablets" would probably be more correct, but I do not know if that is something you controlll.

kind regards,

Rey_a

Messages In This Thread
Fixed in 1.04 [1.0.2] Small visualisation bug + Dutch translation issue - by Rey_a - 04-19-2015, 05:37 PM