• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow vertical scroll across songs in setlist
I use MobileSheets for both jazz and Irish traditional music sessions.  An idea that'd help in the Irish sessions-
the option to scroll slowly, vertically, from the bottom of one tune, into the top of the next.
- Songs are usually 4, maybe 6 single staffs, so display nicely when cropped to the top 1/2 of an 8.5x11 pdf... samples attached.
- The usual practice is to run right from the end of song 1 into song 2 into song 3.
- Many musicians have memorized 100's of tunes and run smoothly into the next - me, still working on it.
- I suggest 1 mouse/pedal click starts a slow scroll that stops when displaying the bottom 1/2 of the current song and the top 1/2 of the next song in the setlist; 2nd click starts a 2nd slow scroll that displays the 2nd tune with the top of that tune at the top of the screen.
- and a double-click on mouse/pedal simply page-turns to the top of the next song quickly, like a single click does currently.

I realize you're real busy now with the recent release of Pro, which is great.
Thanks for considering, and thanks for a real good product at a REAL good price.

Messages In This Thread
Slow vertical scroll across songs in setlist - by chrisss - 04-22-2015, 01:40 AM