• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option for audio player to appear automatically when a song with mp3 file loaded
Hi! First of all - thanks - I already discovered some great new features and I am sure there are a lot more to discover.

Now, my question is if there is possibility to have the player ready, when I load a song that has backing track (MP3) and only after I press the play button the player would fade away as (however) it is set to. This might save some time (one tap less), when I want to play a song immediately after another. I figured that the songs could be set to start as the song is loaded, but then - I might need sometimes a few seconds to say something to the audience, other times I would prefer to start the song as soon as possible. Or maybe this is already possible, just I didn't figure out how to do it?

Regards!
Angelvasmil
Sure, I can add a setting for this.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, if you do this, please make it configurable. The last thing would want is an audio player suddenly appearing while playing. I do have audio links to some charts, but these are used a reference points during rehearsal, never required during performance.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Thank you, Mike!

GraemeJ, configurable of course, I wasn't clear enough (English is not my native language). I meant it as an option.

Regards,
Angelvasmil