• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets Pro/Companion requests
Hi Mike,

I purchased MobileSheets Pro on its day of release and have been very pleased with the new version. Having not followed or tested any of the beta versions, the new functionality was a surprise to me and I've found myself discovering and using features that I simply didn't bother with in the old version thanks to the new interface. The Bookmarks view especially will change the way I use MS completely. I have a few requests/comments on Pro and the new Companion:

1. No longer being able to add, edit or delete bookmarks in Companion is a huge loss for me. Other than copying PDFs to my Toshiba Excite 13 and editing metadata, bookmark management was the only thing I used Companion for and being able to do this on my desktop computer with a proper keyboard worked better for me than doing it all on the tablet. I'd love to see this functionality re-added.

2. In the Bookmarks view on the tablet, it'd be useful if the Bookmark title formatting could show the Artist in the caption or use similar formatting as that used for Songs, e.g.

Title Format - %BOOKMARKNAME%
Caption Format - %ARTISTS% - %ALBUMS%

3. Being able to add Bookmarks to Setlists or Collections would be very useful. I see this has already been requested elsewhere in the forums but I'm another user who'd appreciate this being added.