• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion: delete song in set List crashes the application
I notice that when a song is deleted using the list in the setlist editor, the list on the right side doesn't update to show that the song has been removed. I will fix this.

I cannot replicate your error though. On the tablet, I created a setlist with 5 songs, then completely deleted the third song from the setlist. I then proceeded to load the setlist, and didn't encounter any errors. I'll keep trying on my end, but with all of the recent fixes I've made, I'm not sure I'll get it to happen.

As a side note, I tried all the same tests on the companion app, and didn't encounter any errors either. Here's hoping that with v4.0.2, all of your problems with go away.

(01-22-2013, 10:18 PM)scoleman Wrote: If I'm at this screen and delete one of the songs (not just remove it from the list, but delete it), then the set list crashes the app when I try to load it or if I touch on any one song. I tried it again today with another list and the screen went black, said "Loading..." but the list never loaded.

Hope this helps!
Sheryl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companion: delete song in set List crashes the application - by Zubersoft - 01-25-2013, 03:28 PM