• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Position the score on screen
If you use a 16:9 screen you always have a thick black area on the screen (if you do not want to strech the notes in heith using the option "Originalgrösse anzeigen")
Unfortunately the black area is underneath the score. If you play an a grandpiano the notes are heigh anyway. Mainly for children and smaller persons. And now, with MS pro they become even higher!

You should be able to position the score up or down the screen yourself, as you like it. This is a important option.

Else, I am very happy with MS pro!!
There is an option in the display settings to "Center Pages" if you want the same behavior as the original MobileSheets. Would it be more useful to provide a page alignment setting (top, center, bottom), or do you want the ability to independently position every page for every song? I would think that positioning every page would be more tedious than a setting that affects all pages.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,
thank you for your response!

Top, center bottom would be the easiest option, for all songs and all pages. It would be great!

I use MS pro in my pianoclass and all the smaller kids would very much apreciate the "bottom" option. They have to play on a Steinway Grand and look towards the ceiling anyway, when the play with notes.

Thanks a lot,
Ebi