• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.0.6, 1.0.7, 1.0.8] ChordPro files in landscape orientation
(05-13-2015, 06:23 AM)itsme Wrote: ChordPro files that are longer than one page are now displayed on as many pages as required, no scrolling is required anymore if the tablet is in landscape orientation - that's how I wanted it. Thanks a lot Mike.
Alas there is a new bug now: short ChordPro files are not displayed any more, they just show an empty white screen. And that's really a pity as I have many of them.
As I am struggling to play as many songs as possible from memory I have a number of songs that are only placeholders for the setlists. I create them as ChordPro files containing just the title, the key as [] ChordPro chord and if required some small hints like a few words from the lyrics. It is very convenient to do this in ChordPro as I can edit what I need in place on the tablet and that's it, no hassle with PDF conversion that always needs a PC.
I have a lot of them and all worked fine in MS 1.0.6! Please, Mike, fix this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Pls rename the attached example back to .pro (as before I renamed it because the forum does not accept .pro files)

Your problem with short files giving you a blank screen sounds like it could be related to the bug that I reported earlier with the NewPage directive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.0.6] ChordPro files in landscape orientation - by akoster - 05-13-2015, 06:42 AM