• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1 Released
I'm very happy to announce the release of two new updates. These updates include a large number of bug fixes reported by users as well as a lot of very important enhancements. I think everyone is going to enjoy this release, and I've done my best to ensure that it's going to be a smooth one. I'm also thrilled to announce that MobileSheets is now available in Dutch, French, German and Spanish! I want to send a big thank you to Stephan Saul, Joël Roessel, Vicente Solsona, and Sipke Veenstra for their amazing contributions in helping me translate the software. I will be setting up a forum soon so that people can provide feedback and suggestions for the various translations. Without further ado, here is the list of changes:

MobileSheets v4.0.2
-Added German, French, Dutch, and Spanish translations
-Fixed connection issues with companion app. Added options to change the connection settings. Also added support for a manual connection option to bypass popup
-Added new drag and drop list that is much faster and more intuitive. Also supports quick deletion of items.
-Added new file browser that supports the selection of multiple files, and common file commands (create directory, delete, etc)
-Switched default database location back to internal storage to prevent errors from the SD card being locked
-Added option to switch database location to SD Card with internal backups
-Moved around settings, created a new category, and added database import and export options
-Fixed bug that was causing link points to disappear in certain situations.
-Fixed bug that prevented any more than two link points from being created
-Changed sliding window to popup windows that can be closed
-Fixed issue with password protected PDFs. They can be successfully added now.
-Fixed issue with importing files from emails or downloads
-Added option to exclude audio files from backups. Removed options to exclude other file types, as that is no longer needed with export database feature
-Huge number of minor bug fixes and layout adjustments

MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1
- Fixed various connection issues with tablet
- Added manual connection option as well as options to change connection settings
- Fixed drag and drop issues with the setlist editor.
- Files are no longer prepended with an id if you check the create subdirectories option.
- The song count is now correctly updated after a song is added
- Fixed issue where songs could be created without an artist or album.

Due to the large number of features I've added, I will need to update the manual soon to reflect these changes. I will be doing this while also working on the next update, which will introduce positional zooming, cropping and more. Thanks for the support everyone!

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-29-2013, 12:05 AM