• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1 Released
(01-29-2013, 05:22 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I pushed out an immediate fix for this. No one should be affected by this now, but if anyone does encounter this issue, use the new Options->Advanced->Database Import, and navigate to /sdcard/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheets/files/, and import either mobilesheets.db or mobilesheets.db.backup. This restores everything. It's just a file copy error that prevented the database from being put in the target location.

(01-29-2013, 05:00 AM)ekimgram Wrote: I would just like to make a note that I unfortunately had "automatically update" checked for this application and now my database is missing. I would advise anyone more responsible than myself to make sure they have a recent backup before updating to this new version and to turn off automatic updates.

EDIT: It seems that this new version cannot load a previously saved backup that was located on my Nexus 10. =\

EDIT 2: Nevermind!

Ah, it's fine. I only had about 15 items in my database and my most recent backup had most so it was only about 15 minutes of work to get everything back in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.0 Released - by ekimgram - 01-29-2013, 05:25 AM