• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text tool keyboard GONE
Sorry but now that I'm using the update just discovered a glitch.
If you want to annotate with the text (typewriter) tool the virtual keyboard is GONE with the wind!
I disconnected the Airturn (bluetooth pedal) and no avail.
Checked that it was there in Google Chrome and it was.

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

So at least the program doesn't hang now when using the page slider but it would be nice to have the keyboard and typewriter tool back again (sniff).
I'll take care of this ASAP.
Thanks, I even restored default settings and all, no the keyboard is definitely gone with the text tool Undecided
It's an error in the code - I was trying to fix the border width issues described in another post, and introduced a last second bug that I failed to catch. I'm going to push out an update for this immediately.
Such it is with coding! Good luck, I can live without the text tool for a day or two.
That being said the text tool should be added to this picture  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin =

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You will only have to live without it for a couple hours as I'm preparing another update (assuming you want to download it right away).
Mike, there seems be be a problem in the annotations area with the latest version. The text annotations is not working right. [The stamps, line, and highlight seems okay. ]

Hopefully it's not my tablet going to hell . . . . .
I had to push out version 1.1.3. Did you happen to download this yet?
(05-26-2015, 10:12 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I had to push out version 1.1.3. Did you happen to download this yet?

Ahh, yes.  All better now.

Thanks!
Yes fixed! Thanks. Of course we'll let you know if anything else goes hairy! Huh Idea  Big Grin