• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.1.2]ChordPro rendering issues after update
After updating MobileSheets (1.0.6 - 1.1.0 - 1.1.1 - 1.1.2) I noticed strange renderings of some, not all of my ChordPro files when the tablet was in landscape orientation, see screenshots. Reset Pan & Zoom did not help. My conclusion was that something had changed with ChordPro rendering after 1.0.6, so I tried to force a new rendering of affected songs. To do that I opened the song editor, went to the "Files" tab, removed the file and added the same file again. When I closed the song editor, I had the well-known black screen with the endlessly rotating circle.
I clicked the back button until MSP closed, after restarting MSP and reopening the song, it was displayed correctly.
This hapened with several songs and running through these steps fixed them
Is there a more convenient way to fix such issues? I would need to step through all my ChordPro files one by one, check which ones are wrong and go through all these steps. Uninstalling and reinstalling MSP propably would also help, I did not try that until now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks to the backup file you sent me, I was able to reproduce the problem you are seeing. The problem is that the text/chord pro files are acting as if they are cropped, even though that shouldn't be allowed. It will be fixed in the next update.

Mike