• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join the conductor
hello my friends,

is there a chance, to see the conductors tablet screen on an other tablet (both android) ?
do you know what i mean ?

thanks for replies, paule
If, as I think you mean, to have the two tablets linked, so that both display the same information, then the answer is no.

However, it's something that several users have asked for and I believe it is on Mike's "features to add" list. So .... watch this space.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
yes, I think that is a very important feature for bands that consist of more than one musician. It would be best if you can connect multiple tablets with bluetooth or wifi, so that all the musicians have the sheets.
Please stay on the ball
Although it's a feature that has been asked for (and I'm sure Mike is giving it some thought) I think there are couple of more important things to sort out before adding additional features.
Graeme

Some of my music here
Don't Samsung tablets have a feature to do this? See "GroupCast" (p.120 of the user manual).
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
My manual says nothing about this. The closest thing I can see is Screen Mirroring;

"Screen Mirroring
Use this feature to connect your device to a large screen with an AllShare Cast dongle or
HomeSync and then share your contents. You can also use this feature with other devices that
support the Wi-Fi Miracast feature."

Seems to me this requires extra hardware for the receiving device.

I can BT pair my tablet to a laptop, but can find no way of displaying the same information on both screens. Fortunately, for me, it's not something I need - although I do appreciate that other users want it.
Graeme

Some of my music here
I downloaded the manual [p900] and under 'nearby devices' is DLNA, which allows streaming/sharing[?] between compatible devices. there are some android apps that accomplish this also. At first look this seems to be a bit clunky to me. I also cannot find if it can display pdf files, it is supposed to support jpeg, png, gif and tiff and audio/video files. {Are pdf's a form of these?} It also appears there could be hardware incompatibilities.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
The only device I have listed under 'Nearby Devices' is the tablet itself Smile . It doesn't even see my laptop- although they are paired on the Bluetooth screen.

As I have never really needed to do any of this stuff, I haven't really investigated the possibility of doing it, but you're right about one thing, it's all a bit clunky. Why Samsung couldn't retain the standard Android interface, I can't say - seems like a case of re-inventing the wheel for the sake of it.

PDF's seem to have structure of their own, more related to PostScript (another Adobe item). I found some information here - http://www.prepressure.com/pdf/basics/fileformat - and it doesn't look anything like an image file. On that basis, I think I'm on loser with the Samsung interface. Just as well I don't want it!
Graeme

Some of my music here
hello my friends,

here is an example, how can it works. I wish this option to mobilesheet and you make me happy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8sYH-lLP6I
I think we all understand what you are looking for, but it is a function that has not yet been implemented in MSP. At this time it's either wait, or buy an iPad as shown in the video.
Graeme

Some of my music here
(06-10-2015, 04:03 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I think we all understand what you are looking for, but it is a function that has not yet been implemented in MSP.  At this time it's either wait, or buy an iPad as shown in the video.

I will never buy an ipad, so i am waiting . Please hurry up Wink
While I am sure this is something which is fairly high on the todo list, there are a couple more important issues to be sorted out first.
Graeme

Some of my music here