• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any fix for loss of the virtual keyboard on a Galaxy Note Pro with an Air-turn Ped
(06-12-2015, 11:46 PM)GraemeJ Wrote: I have a Note - P900 - but not an AirTurn.

However, I do have a BT pedal (which I built myself) so the setup is basically the same.  I don't have your problem.  With the BT pedal running, opening (say) the notes, will bring up the soft keyboard - and it always has.  I've never changed anything in the settings, it's always worked that way.

FWIW (not a lot, I suspect) I've attached a screenshot of my BT settings page.

Hi, regrettably I am convinced the issue lies in the very specific combination of PED, tablet model and app. However I'm quietly confident that a different pedal would work better but having purchased the Airturn PED I'm somewhat committed and if it's a question of powering off the PED to reveal the keyboard I guess I'll have to live with it. All suggested solutions currently don't work as they all direct me toward sliders and buttons that are simply not there. 

I need to hear from someone who has the EXACT same combination as me, i.e. Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Android 4.4.2, MobileSheets Pro (obviously) and an Airturn PED, who has found a solution. In another thread dealing with the same issue there was a chap who had the same combination but no fix. So I decided to start the discussion again in case I'd missed anything.

Cheers,

Martin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any fix for loss of the virtual keyboard on a Galaxy Note Pro with an Air-turn Ped - by Martycee - 06-13-2015, 07:22 PM
To Sam or to Sung - by sciurius - 07-18-2015, 06:08 PM