• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot add songs at the end of a setlist
Given the situation as shown in the screenshot, I can add (swipe) songs 14 and 15 from the right pane to the end of the setlist, but I cannot add songs 04 and 05 to the end of the list. These songs are inserted before the last song, instead of after.

Just a minor nuisance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(06-19-2015, 05:39 PM)sciurius Wrote: Given the situation as shown in the screenshot, I can add (swipe) songs 14 and 15 from the right pane to the end of the setlist, but I cannot add songs 04 and 05 to the end of the list. These songs are inserted before the last song, instead of after.

Just a minor nuisance.

If you just click on a song, instead of swiping, it is automatically added to the end of the setlist.
(06-19-2015, 11:10 PM)akoster Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 05:39 PM)sciurius Wrote: Given the situation as shown in the screenshot, I can add (swipe) songs 14 and 15 from the right pane to the end of the setlist, but I cannot add songs 04 and 05 to the end of the list. These songs are inserted before the last song, instead of after.

Just a minor nuisance.

If you just click on a song, instead of swiping, it is automatically added to the end of the setlist.

That was my original thought, but I'm also wondering if it has something to do with each title having a number prefix?

I always just add a chart to the end of the list and then move it around to where it should be - it's never occurred to me to do it any other way.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(06-19-2015, 11:27 PM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 11:10 PM)akoster Wrote:

Just a minor nuisance.

That was my original thought, but I'm also wondering if it has something to do with each title having a number prefix?

I always just add  a chart to the end of the list and then move it around to where it should be - it's never occurred to me to do it any other way.

Graeme,
I normally use the same process you do, but I tried scurius's method and could reproduce it with songs that did not start with a number. It appears that if you try to swipe a song that is located higher than the bottom of your setlist, it ends up before the bottom entry.
The drag & drop isn't really set up to allow dropping at the end of the list if the list is completely filling up the screen. The only way to drop & drop at the end of the list is to release the drop below the last item in the list, which you can't do when the list is that long. That's what the tapping is for, which is faster and easier anyways. I only added the drag & drop so that people could insert songs in the middle of the list if needed.
Fine with me, thanks!
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I usually add songs to the end of the list by clicking them. When I drag them to the position I really need them I must be very careful to put them in the right place. The screen reacts a bit too "nervous" I think.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(06-20-2015, 08:16 AM)itsme Wrote: The screen reacts a bit too "nervous" I think.

That could just be a tablet thing.  Although having similar size screens, my Colorfly is a little twitchy when moving the setlist around, whereas the Samsung is rock solid.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(06-20-2015, 08:16 AM)itsme Wrote: I usually add songs to the end of the list by clicking them. When I drag them to the position I really need them I must be very careful to put them in the right place. The screen reacts a bit too "nervous" I think.

I find dragging on the tablet OK but very "nervous" in the companion. Sometimes it results in double entries of the new song or deletion of an existing song in the setlist.
I have major improvements coming to the companion drag & drop in the next update. It's basically a completely different drag & drop implementation that works much better.