• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging, if using slider to navigate setlist
MobileSheetsPro 1.1.8 on Samsung 12.2 Note Tablet running Android 4.4.2

While viewing a song in a set list,  I tap the middle of the page to get the top and bottom menu bars plus the scroll slider towards the bottom of the page. If I use the slider to navigate up and down the setlist, the screen often hangs with the rotating progress indicator going round and round. I can usually stop this by tapping the screen but it can take several taps. This hanging problem is worse, the longer the setlist. It is also much worse when I slide backwards, up the setlist. 

Anyone else noticed this behavior?
Bump.

Is this a known bug? Are you working on it Mike?
With my current code, I do not have this problem. I did fix a few bugs related to this, but I had thought they were caused by the new PDF library I'm using (which may not be true). My hope is that, due to the fact that I can't reproduce this with the new PDF rendering library and my implementation around it, that you won't experience if it after the next update.

Mike
(06-28-2015, 05:58 PM)Zuberman Wrote: With my current code, I do not have this problem. I did fix a few bugs related to this, but I had thought they were caused by the new PDF library I'm using (which may not be true). My hope is that, due to the fact that I can't reproduce this with the new PDF rendering library and my implementation around it, that you won't experience if it after the next update.

Mike

Thanks. I look forward to trying out the next update.