• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Scrolling: Per Page Settings
Before I start my post, I want to say thank you for making this app - a couple of years ago I was considering coding an Android sheet music app myself but MoblieSheets is so good already it would be a waste of time if I did now. Also, thanks for making the free version fully featured - I've tried it for a while now and will almost certainly buy the Pro version (probably when I buy a new tablet especially for sheet music / MobileSheets). Smile

My feature request is simple: Automatic Scrolling works well when the pages have similar amounts of music on them, but this is not always the case - please could you implement per-page settings for automatic scrolling? There can still be a default for the overall song, but if certain pages have more/less music (or duration of music) on them then it would be great if this could be considered in the automatic scrolling. Ideally you would be able set the number of bars and tempo for each page to make it near-perfect, but even a % of the standard page duration for the song would work.

If this already exists and I missed it in the manual, then sorry! Shy

Messages In This Thread
Automatic Scrolling: Per Page Settings - by alex_hk90 - 07-08-2015, 07:58 AM