• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash when attempting to edit a setlist [FIXED]
This is happening since updating to 4.0.4 this morning. It is crashing when I try to edit a setlist; load a list seems to work fine, and I'm able to create and save new lists. I've tried both means of bringing up the setlist editor (i.e. long pressing a setlist name from the main setlist screen, as well as the edit button in the set list view that you can get to in overlay mode)

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help resolve this, or if there is a temporary workaround. I have choir practice tonight and I'd really like to be able to update my setlists then Smile

Thanks!

PS - I did click the "Report" button on the "Unfortunately this app has stopped" window, but I typed "it crashed when I try to edit a song list" instead of "setlist". Hopefully the dump info that's sent to you will help you find the bug.
I've pushed out a fix for this. It will still show up as 4.0.4 after you update. Just as a side note, the crash only occurs if you tap and hold a setlist and select edit. It does not occur if you enter the setlist editor from the button at the top right and then tap your setlist to activate it. Thanks for the information!
(02-28-2013, 02:58 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I've pushed out a fix for this. It will still show up as 4.0.4 after you update. Just as a side note, the crash only occurs if you tap and hold a setlist and select edit. It does not occur if you enter the setlist editor from the button at the top right and then tap your setlist to activate it. Thanks for the information!

I'm not seeing the update yet, but thanks for the workaround. (I assume it might take a while for it to register... or do I need to do something special to force the update since the version number isn't changing?)

I guess I've gotten used to the "long press" for editing set lists, without really realizing that the other method is available. In any case, thanks very much for the quick fix.

By the way, I like the color-coding to show files that are already in a set list. I can't count how many times I've added a song that was already there Smile
Google Play says the update may take hours to show up.
(02-28-2013, 04:16 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Google Play says the update may take hours to show up.

It's come down now, I installed it, everything is shiny now Smile