• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Accepted Feature Requests
(03-31-2013, 03:19 PM)Zuberman Wrote: The next major update v4.1.0 is going to include multiple visual modes for turning pages, so I think you will get what you are looking for there. As for your other request, MobileSheets doesn't know anything about the PDF or image file you have loaded. Unless I performed OCR to convert the image to a digital representation of the sheet music (which is really difficult and error prone), I can't know how to relate what is being played to what part of the sheet music you are on. About the best I can offer there is a timed page turn based on a recording of you playing and when you needed to turn pages. I don't know of an app out there that can turn pages based on what you are playing if it doesn't have a digital representation of the sheet music to compare against to understand your progress as you play through the piece.

Here is a thought: MobileSheets already remembers the tempo for a song. Would it be possible to have it store a parameter for each page of the song, representing the number of beats on that page? (I was going to say "number of measures" but some songs have irregular measures) For songs that play "straight through (without complicated flow) this would give a way for MobileSheets to guess when to turn the page. Alternately, I suppose you could set a number of seconds per page, that could also compensate for tempo changes, fermatas, etc.

Now mind you, I'm not asking you to delay any of the other nice features you are working on, to implement this! Smile Just trying to toss an idea or two out there for future consideration.

Messages In This Thread
List of Accepted Feature Requests - by Zubersoft - 04-14-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: List of Accepted Feature Requests - by mark_r - 01-01-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: List of Accepted Feature Requests - by smw - 03-01-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: List of Accepted Feature Requests - by Snard - 03-05-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: List of Accepted Feature Requests - by Snard - 03-31-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: List of Accepted Feature Requests - by itsme - 06-02-2015, 09:00 PM