• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change page order wreaks havok
(10-04-2015, 05:54 AM)sciurius Wrote:
Quote:Let's pray and cross our fingers because in a concert situation really printed out paper is much more reliable, unless you forget one page or they blow off the stand your sure that they are there!

Actually, this did happen to me once, when I had forgotten to bring my clothespins on an outdoor gig...

But even then: I got into the habit of inspecting all my music before a performance. Make sure everything is there, in the right order, all annotations present or incorporated. Make backups. No playing with the tablet. In particular, no last minute upgrades of any software or hardware.

Yes indeed!
But that being said - my fault at the last minute to realize I had doubled a page;
The easiest solution was just to skip the page by tapping twice on the pedal.
But the day before the concert I zapped the page by the page ordering believing of course now my worries were over.
And luckily during the rehearsal and not the concert I found the missing page problem.
And by changing the page order once again fixed it for the rehearsal.
Then took screen shots of the lot reduced the pdf file size and all was fine yesterday at the the concert.
I think the problem came from the fact that the page BEFORE the page that was zapped by page order was a half page, that I had manually created in my original pdf file. So maybe Mobilesheets didn't consider it an entire page...
The organizer Festival de Ribeauvillé (Alsace France) even took a picture of my technology posted it on Facebook and said a "great mixture or old music and modern technology". Pix attached...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-02-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by alex_hk90 - 10-03-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-03-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by alex_hk90 - 10-04-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by sciurius - 10-04-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-05-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by Zubersoft - 10-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by Zubersoft - 10-06-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-06-2015, 06:48 PM