• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmark Selection Dialogue
Did anything ever come of the idea of having the bookmark selection box/dialogue disappear automatically after you have selected a bookmark? Is there a way to make it do this?

Thanks.
I never looked into changing that actually - I must have lost track of that change request. If you tap the center of the screen it should hide everything anyways. Is there much to be gained from having the window automatically hidden? Would you want the overlay to also be hidden?

Thanks,
Mike
(10-12-2015, 02:20 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I never looked into changing that actually - I must have lost track of that change request.  If you tap the center of the screen it should hide everything anyways. Is there much to be gained from having the window automatically hidden? Would you want the overlay to also be hidden?

Thanks,
Mike

It's not that big a deal. It's just that when you choose a bookmark, what you are wanting is to go to a certain place then start playing. You do not want then to take the separate step of tapping the close mark on the dialog box, or even the center of the screen (which amounts to the same thing).