• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tabulature text size in chordpro file
I think the HTML approach is certainly interesting and would provide an excellent amount of flexibility with the formatting of files. As far as MS Pro, I could probably leverage the WebView component which can render a web page, and just provide it the file instead of needing to write my own renderer. One nice thing about the ChordPro format is that it's relatively simple to view and edit. Some users probably wouldn't like having to modify HTML. It would also probably mean that I wouldn't be able to provide settings to modify the way the file is displayed, as I wouldn't be rendering it myself. I would need to provide an editor of sorts for the HTML I suppose.

itsme - I will try to add support for all that, but it's going to be stuff you have to insert in the chord pro file itself (versus something you set in MobileSheets). In order to support all that, I'm either going to need to add support for tons of new directives, or I'm going to have to provide a directive that takes multiple inputs, such as which font type is being modified (lyrics, chords, tabs, etc), the color to use, the size, etc.

Messages In This Thread
tabulature text size in chordpro file - by Martin - 10-17-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: tabulature text size in chordpro file - by Zubersoft - 10-20-2015, 02:56 AM