• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage space used per imported page.
(10-22-2015, 01:35 AM)GraemeJ Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 09:53 PM)Steve B. Wrote: Not really happy about that nice, big, empty card I can't use! Angry

You should be able to use the external card, but only in a specific directory.

In MS, go to Settings | Storage | Set the Mobile Sheets Storage Location and select the external card.  USE WHATEVER PATH IS SHOWN - DO NOT TRY AND CHANGE IT.

Worked for me :Smile

This won't work with Android 4.4.2. Writing to the SD card is only available for a select few apps, like the camera.

This issue is further complicated by the fact that my tablets are all running different versions of Android, and as well one doesn't have a card.

I wish there were some way to sync settings like cropping and the various metadata like artist, collection, etc. separately from the file pathway. Any chance of that happening, Mike?

Once I get my music imported, there shouldn't be a whole lot of changes that couldn't be handled manually. But I'm obsessed with having all the music displayed identically on all three tablets. I'm sure I'll manage, but it won't be as easy as I hoped.

In any case, it will be worth it once I can leave all those books and binders at home in the closet! Big Grin
I could be wrong, it happened once before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Storage space used per imported page. - by Steve B. - 10-22-2015, 07:58 AM